The mathematical pack of Mathcad is the universal mathematical system for mathematical and engineering computations. Mathcad allows to:
- Perform computation of different degrees of complexity, both in character and numerical form;
- Display information in schematic form, which makes data visualization and analysis easier;
- Describe algorithms of problems under solution with help of the inbuilt programming language;
- Draw up problem results in the common mathematical form due to the inbuilt text and graphics editors;
- Receive various reference materials by means of the help system “Resource center”, which contains a number of practical examples;
- Exchange data with other WINDOWS – based applications;
- Update computation results and plots automatically in case initial data get changed;
- Use the usual, customary way of mathematical recording of problem situations and entering initial data.
Besides, the pack offers a big number of scientific and educational literary sources which make the mathematical system of Mathcad easier to learn.